Saturday, October 15, 2005

weekend

We have our Macy now :) She's a handful of trouble......eats Scooter's food, plays with our shoes, etc. But she's adorable, loves to cuddle. We adore her. They are ripping around the backyard at the moment, she is going head to head with the very large and mean dogs who live behind us.

Nice long weekend.....had Yom Kippur off on Thursday, it was nice to sleep in and do nothing all day. Had to go to a workshop yesterday, it was worth getting up for. Two of the sessions were great, the one 2-hour one was a snore. Please, don't waste my time telling me how to do things I already do everyday.

Went to the jazz festival in Clearwater last night and saw Bela Fleck :)

Mike and I went shopping for some fall decor today......picked up a brown throw for the couch, new table runner and floral arrangement, a wreath, and some candles. It is October 15th and the fall merchandise was already heavily picked-over and clearanced. All the Christmas stuff has taken center stage. Don't get me wrong, I love my Christmas decor like none other and I can't WAIT to start getting new stuff for our new house......but I should be able to find pretty fall stuff at this point, too. We still have a month and a half until T-giving.

Saw Wallace and Grommit tonight w/Kelly. Hilarious. Way to much sexual inuendo for an animated film.

Schnauzer duo is now back inside, wreaking havoc on my living room.

Church tomorrow :( I used to like going but doing the choir stresses me out. Everyone has something negative to say.

No comments: