Monday, March 19, 2007

i'll admit it

I put on makeup just to go to the OB's office today. We've been to the pediatrician 4 times since I've given birth, but I haven't known them long enough to deserve makeup or anything yet. I'm just mad that I forgot to have Mike take a picture of me with Daniel since this is the best I've looked since probably January. Oh well, I have to go back next week so there'll be another opportunity then.

Things are going very well - Daniel is a good sleeper but unfortunately we have to wake him to eat every 2 hours anyway because of jaundice. We have been to the doctor every day since we came home because of that, but it is getting better so we don't have to go back until Thursday.

Mike is off until the 28th, I am so happy to have him home for awhile. The grandparents will start arriving on Saturday......so it should be an interesting week next week!!!

No comments: