Mike fixed D his very own baby burger for dinner tonight. He loooooves table food and I looooooove not having to fight to get him to eat baby food :) I have gotten over being scared about it. He clearly knows exactly what to do with everything I give him. I didn't think he knew how to chew (or gum or whatever it is that babies with no teeth do) but he does.Today was a typical Saturday: no naps. It is a weekly tradition now for Daniel to dash any hopes I might have of finishing laundry, cleaning the bathroom, or (God forbid) snuggling up on the couch to finally watch House from last Tuesday with Mike. I guess I am getting what I want, in a way.....I am sad all week about not getting to spend enough time with him. I definitely get it on Saturdays!!!
Speaking of House.....I can't BELIEVE he didn't keep cut throat bitch!!! I mean, I'm glad he didn't but I was sure she was going to be on the team. I'm not sure I like this whole idea of this season. I was pretty convinced that he'd have his old team back by the end of the season but now I'm not sure.
Things are getting busy.....my chorus is singing at a couple of nursing homes in the next couple of weeks, and our concert is just under 2 weeks away. I don't know if I have bragged about my awesome chorus on here yet. Have I? They're awesome :) It's my first time attempting a 2 part chorus with elementary kids and I'm really blown away with what we've all accomplished.
And...if you recall us waiting on some "good news" over the summer, we are doing that again. Ugh. I hate waiting. I mean REALLY. I'm horrible at it. So, I guess pray for God's will to be done there. Even though we all know what MY will would be :) And probably some prayers for PATIENCE would be in order, and greatly appreciated by my husband. I hope we don't have to do this too many more times. I'm not good at it and I'm driving him crazy crazy crazy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment