After nearly 5 years of having a boring blog design (yes, this thing goes back to 2004), I finally decided do some "decorating." I did this all by myself, no help from Mike, and I'm pretty proud of it. It is a work in progress and there are some things I don't like and will be fixing......but I've wasted enough time for today :) It takes me awhile to figure these things out!
In other news, I joined Gyminee as a way to track my eating and get rid of these last 5 pounds or so. I did Weight Watchers last time and it worked great.... but I'm in the mood to try something different. Anyway, I need some Gymbuddies so I don't feel like such a loser on there, so sign up and add me (kara80). I'm hoping the last of the Patrick weight is gone by the time the spring clothes are ready to come out.
No comments:
Post a Comment