Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful

I am so thankful to have a job that I am speechless. I was feeling so helpless last week after I was turned down. There really were not any other teaching opportunities out there at all, and I just couldn't see how this was going to work out for us. At the same time, I knew that we are so blessed to have our family close and to have two sweet healthy boys. How could I complain? I was still feeling pretty depressed, though.

But why? God has always worked things out for us, and He did again. Not only do I have a job that I will love, but Mike will be home with the kids during the day (at least until he gets too busy with his design work), we will hopefully get our own house, AND I have 2 glorious stress-free months to enjoy with my baby boys.

No comments: