Wednesday, July 8, 2009

7 months old

Well first of all, we didn't need to gate Daniel in the room tonight because he stayed in there on his own, so yay for that!

Patrick is 7 months old! Actually it is more like 7 1/2 months now, but I was waiting for a good picture and just now got around to it :) In addition to sitting up and sleeping through the night, Patrick can also feed himself Cheerios, shredded cheese, pasta, and small pieces of meat. I'm not a huge fan of baby food for some reason, so I start my babies on solids late and move them right along to table foods early. Daniel really didn't like baby food at all, and Patrick already prefers to feed himself anyway. I was trying (in vain) to feed him some this morning, and he grabbed the jar and the spoon and tried to do it himself. Anyway. Patrick is also trying to move around to get what he wants. Not crawling really, just....rolling and kind of scooting. He pushes up on his hands like he wants to crawl, but it isn't there yet. He is very easily entertained and loves to play and laugh. Patrick is generally very happy, but when he is unhappy..........woah, this boy can SCREAM. However, he turns it off like a switch whenever you fix whatever it was that was troubling him :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

He is so cute. BTW..Jadon has the same shirt.