Sunday, July 11, 2004

lazy sunda

Obviously I forgot I started this journal back in March hahaha.

I'm in the back half of a laaaazzzzzzy summer. This is my last week of classes...hopefully I'll finish up the last of my work tonight and then all I have to do is show up for class all week.

Uneventful weekend...went down to Sarasota on Friday night. I don't like going down there because it feels like I'm going to work. So Friday was just ok. Mexican food tasted yummy though. And it was good to see Emilie. Almost made me excited to be back at work soon.

Went to the driving range on Saturday. I'm REALLY bad.

Tomorrow's the big 1 year anniversary. I have a final and Mike has to work so it's not going to be a huge deal. I am going to make a spice cake for us though--that is the flavor we cut into at our wedding. Supposed to eat the top layer, it's at the ILs in Evansville...oops, forgot about it!

Off to study!

No comments: