Sunday, July 18, 2004

blah

Week has been pretty good. Our anniversary was very romantic. The musicians at the Don Cesar (fancy hotel we went to for brunch this morning) even played our wedding song for us at our table. *sigh*

Went to Howl at the Moon Friday night, that's always a hoot. Let's see...golf Friday afternoon (I still suck) and weekend with Mike's parents. Fun 'n' games in Pinellas Park Saturday night.

I thought I'd be relieved when my classes were over and enjoy these 2 nothing-to-do weeks but I'm dreading it. I liked having something to do and somewhere to go, even if it was just for class.....of course I have plenty of work I can do at home to get ready for school year #2. (I wonder how many years I'll do this). Oh well. We leave for vacation on Thursday and when we get back it will be close enough to school starting that I can get to work in my classroom.

No comments: