Monday, July 19, 2004

working hard

Wahoo, I started my back-to-school work and I'm getting EXCITED!!!! Made a new sign for my window and started on my assessment checklists. It is HARD to find a fair way to grade 1350 five thru eleven year olds so I picked 10 things they should be able to do by the end of each semester and I'm going to have them check them off themselves as they accomplish each one...well, at least the older ones. I'll probably end up checking them off myself for K and 1 since they don't read. FUN! I am DYING to get into my classroom!!!!!!!

I am returning to pilates tonight...I was going pretty regularly during the school year but once summer came and I started taking classes at USF I couldn't. Wouldn't work in the schedule. Anyway, now that I will be appearing in a bathing suit on vacation on THURSDAY I need to get back...can I be bikini-ready in 3 days????? Haha...I've been running around the beach here all summer so I'm sure I'll be fine.

OFF TO PILATES and maybe some dart night fun.

No comments: