I've bounced between being excited about going back to work and dreading it all week. At the moment I'm dreading it. UGH! I'm going to miss waiting up for Mike to get home and then staying up to watch movies and play video games. We've stayed up until at least 3 a.m. all summer...I don't know how I'm going to get to bed early tomorrow night! I talked to Emilie (nice co-worker I have lunch with every day) and we are going to meet and go to the welcome back breakfast together. I didn't really want to go by myself.
Weekend was good...Mike and I went on one last summer date (sob!!!) Thursday night--dinner and a movie. (I managed to pour an entire diet coke in my lap during dinner so we had to stop by the apartment before the movie. Anchorman, by the way, is not that funny. We also played golf Thursday afternoon. Still suck.
Friday night we went to the piano bar and played darts in Ybor. That'll be the last Friday I manage to stay up past midnight for another 10 months.
Mike will be home in a couple of hours so I think we'll be playing some x box. I should be trying to make myself go to bed earlier so I get used to it but I don't care. Tonight is my last night of summer and I'm going to enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment