I want Mike to get a job in Louisville. Please talk me out of this.
Mike is not looking for jobs at all. Yes his is hell on earth right now, but he isn't thinking about leaving.
People, I'm house-hunting. In KENTUCKY. That's pretty messed up when you live 10 minutes from the beach. I need some counseling.
I am SO happy here but I keep feeling like my parents and my in-laws and both our families and friends already don't really know us anymore, and we've only been gone a year. I want to have my house and babies with Aunt Kristin and Uncle Matt (haha just wanted to put them together) within driving distance. Even though babies are AT LEAST 3 years away (hopefully and probably more) I don't know why I'm freaking about this now. I just keep thinking about how nice it would be to be able to spend a weekend with my mom and sisters, or just to drive up to Indy for the day to shop with Sara.
There are *two* very attractive jobs open at the Louisville paper.
I would miss St. Pete, right? Louisville is COLD and GREY in the winter. COUNSEL me!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment