Wednesday, October 20, 2004

great

i showed up at work 10 minutes late yesterday. not realllly my fault, big tie-up on I-75, but i have to admit that i probably should be leaving before 7:10 a.m. to get there by 8. anyway, principal meets me in the parking lot, didn't say anything about it, i mumbled something about traffic and sped off to portable 9.

this arrived in the email box of every ashton staff member this morning.

It's shaping up to be a great day already.... Just wanted to send a quick informal reminder that our duty day begins at
8:05 am unless prior approved arrangements have been made otherwise... No doubt "Mr./Mrs. unexpected may pop up" in unique cases, but I wanted to be sure everyone knows how important it is that we all be here on time to start our school day off right. Should there be a dilemma that you need assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know in the event I or others can help out.

As always, I SINCERELY appreciate each of you and your attention to this matter. I realize that this email may not apply to many of you, but a healthy reminder can't hurt. I'll be sure to "go to the source" in the future :O))

hi. i'm the source. ugh.

No comments: