House hunting fun on Friday was a blast. I am soooo excited now but we really can't look much for another couple of months. Can't really move until April or May at the absolute earliest since Tampa will add 30 minutes to my drive for the rest of the school year.
Emailed the head of elementary music in Tampa....hope that wasn't too early of a move. I'm ready to get this ball rolling, and I want first dibs on any openings. They probably can't do anything official till May or June but it doesn't hurt to let them know that I'm looking. I've heard that I won't have ANY problems...hope those people are right. I need to tell my principal now that I've contacted someone....my eval is in 2 weeks, post meeting would be a good time for me to do that. Don't think he'll be suprised.
Kind of a bummer of a weekend. FMEA was Thurs and Fri and I came home and fell asleep immediately. Think it's just not being used to the getting up at 5 a.m. gig still. Mike thinks I have mono. or that i'm pregnant. think i'd rather have mono.
Went to see Eric Reed at the Florida West Coast Symphony on Saturday. He was subbing, haven't seen him since right after our wedding. Nothing really new with him, he's auditioning at several orchestras, that's about it. It was nice to see him. And we got to eat yummy mexican food at Two Senoritas. Mmmmmmm.
I'm going to be a matron of honor. At least I think so....she hasn't officially asked yet, now that I think about it (that BITCH!) hahaha. Jessica got engaged for Christmas, she's going to be Dr. Jessica Montgomery. hehe....Mr. and Dr. Brandon Montgomery tee hee. I've already been looking for my dress. Yay for the Montogmery's, see ya'll at the wedding in Summer 2006.
School starts this week (at USF, i've already been back at work for a week). Taking a reading comprehension class, woooo. Yay for homework.
Past my bedtime, normal week ahead, bleh. Bring on some excitement!!!!
OOOOOH crap, I forgot. I can't go to Gasparilla because of a REQUIRED WRITING WORKSHOP ON A SATURDAY. What???????????????????? GRR!
No comments:
Post a Comment