2nd grade program is this week. Things are going fine. Cute music, kids are singing well (except for the last song, ugh) and I can't wait until it's over. I hate programs.
WE MOVE IN 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!! Repairs, inspections, appraisals, surveys etc are all done. Now we just wait. And pack.
I called the principal at the private school. They are not interviewing for the art/music job until they have determined their schedule and needs. Whatever that means. Why post the job before you know details. Anyway, I'm trying to get some sort of a portfolio together before I call the elementary music supervisor in Tampa, but with work, grad school, moving, programs, etc it's just not getting done. I was hoping to make a new e-portfolio but i think that's pretty much out of the question.
I've never even made a paper portfolio. What the hell do you put it in?
I'm sick :( Stayed home Tuesday after throwing up all night Monday night....spent the rest of the week at work with some crazy mix of cold/flu. I feel like crap but there is just so much to do. This is not a good time to be sick, and with all the programs coming up i really can't take time off--esp. since I'm taking 3 days to move. I'm going to try to stay home this weekend but I need to get mike's v-day card and present and get my nails done. they look like crap. and if i don't get any packing done this weekend, that only leaves 1 more weekend until the move!!!!
V-day isn't going to be a big deal....we're buying each other a house so we aren't doing anything really special. Last year we tried a romantic evening out and we ended up arguing about underwear and I puked in his car. Anyway. I am getting him the Garden State DVD, mostly so he'll quit bugging me about it. How romantic.
No comments:
Post a Comment