Saturday, February 19, 2005

happy president's day - early

Yay no school on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or Friday becuase we close on the house!!!!!!!!!!!

Or Monday because I need to unpack!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or Tuesday because I need to use up my days before I leave the county!!!!!!!!!!!

Things are going very smoothly for the house. The sellers fixed EVERY little thing wrong with it, which is fantastic. We've been shopping for things to fill it up with :) Current project: bed for the guest room, something to store clothing in our room (our dressers are fit for the dumpster).

The program on Thursday went GREAT. This one was really a lot of fun. We did a friendship show and had each class (there are 9 second grades) dress up in a different color of the rainbow. It was PRECIOUS. Some of my other students who came to watch kept coming up and telling me what their favorite songs were :) Yay!

We move on Saturday at 10:00 a.m.!

~ and ~

Happy 25th to KJK on Wednesday!

No comments: