Sunday, March 13, 2005

so

We've been here in our NEW HOUSE for 2 weeks, 2 days now, here's what is done:

Living Room/Dining Room Painted (Goldish/tannish color)

Guest Room Painted (Muted Blue)

Our Bedroom painted a Gorgeous RED by K&K

Window in the shower frosted--no shows for our back neighbors

Window treatments up (except for the faux wood blinds for living room, still on order, grr)

UGLY TURQUOISE TRIM IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! (last weekend, bigger job then I'd planned on)

Pretty new porch light

Ugly porch painted "vanilla bean." Looks yellow to me, not sure if I like it. Even bigger job than the trim. 4 gallons of primer. At least a gallon of that in my hair.)

Door painted same color as trim - "bayleaf" *love*

Ceiling fan on front porch - it's half there, mike will finish tomorrow

I never want to paint again.

The closing/move all went VERY smoothly, we were soooo lucky to have 12 people help move us, then Kat and Kelly stayed the ENTIRE weekend helping us paint and get things situated. We LOVE it here!!!!! It is even better than I thought it would be and our neighbors are GREAT. Scooter is getting used to it. He's found a way out of the backyard 3 times now and has gotten underneath the house twice.

NO projects next weekend. We are going to be normal. Well, sort of...... We've learned a new term. "House Poor."

No comments: