Saturday, October 8, 2005

eventful week - mostly good :)

Low points:

- Abnormal amount of physical fighting takes place in room 402 on Friday.

- CRAZY lady from church wants me to get the choir to sing an advertisement for Lutherfest. I, flustered, told her we'd work something out. Trying to figure out a way out of this.


High points:


- Found a new sound system for the school - pretty :)

- Thursday was a half day for the kids, no specials at all. So I had a whole day to get stuff done.

- Found out that I only need 3-4 more classes to graduate!!! Of course, one of them is only offered in the fall so I won't graduate early....but YAY!

- Found out that even though I am dropping the dual track program, I can still get my ESOL endorsement by taking the exam because I've taken both of the courses.

- I PASSED MY ELEMENTARY ED SUBJECT AREA EXAM! I CAN BE CERTIFIED K-6 NOW!!!!

So it was a good week. VERY up and down.. But it ended on a high note......except for the whole church/choir thing. Mike says we can't quit the church like I want and that I just have to tell the lady we aren't doing it. Ugh. I feel like I already told her we would.....but there's NO way I'm marching up and down the aisle with my choir singing about Lutherfest. I doubt I'd get anyone from the choir to do it with me anyway.

We are getting Macy Wednesday night :) She was spayed on Thursday, and Marilyn says she is doing great. I am off for Yom Kippur on Thursday, so we can be up late getting her and then stay home all day to play with her and Scooter. UNFORTUNATELY, I have to go to a workshop on Friday after being off on Thurs. The rest of the staff got to stay 2 hours after school everyday to do theirs, so they are off on Friday.....but art, music and PE still have to go to ours :( Art and PE are calling in.....but I need to save my days. Someday, I'm going to need them for maternity leave :)

The biotches are home from their cruise :) YAY!

No comments: