Friday, September 30, 2005

Yay for Friday.......it was a pretty crappy week. Nothing bad really happened, I was just in one of those moods. Probably because I skipped my pills all week and took 4 last night....birth control pills, not crazy pills that is. Anyway, that's what I'm blaming the week on.

We are not getting Macy this weekend :( She has a sinus infection now, so we have to wait until October 12th. That'll be good, I guess....we can drive down that night and I have the next day off for Rosh Hashanah to play with her. But I was pretty down about it, we've been waiting for her for a good 6 weeks now, and I'm getting frustrated. I don't want a sick dog, but Marilyn assures me that once she gets over all this she will be perfectly healthy.

I found out from my adviser that they are not going to waive my internship requirements for my masters degree. Nevermind the fact that I have 18 hours of internship on my undergrad transcript, plus 2.25 years of blood, sweat, and tears invested into my teaching career. They can eat me. Anyway, I AM getting out of it because I CAN'T quit work to INTERN. So I am taking the elementary ed content area test next Friday and getting it added to my certificate now. Then I am switching to a masters program that does not lead to certification, because once it is already on my certificate, I won't need it. Only problem is this way might take longer.

Mike stubbed his toe yesterday and passed out. Tee hee. To his credit, it is very nasty looking and his toenail fell off. But passing out? Mike passes out when he gets a shot. Or a blood test. They gave out flu shots at work once and they had to give him the phone on the floor when I called. He got a splinter in his hand one summer, passed out, and chipped his tooth. hehe.

No comments: