I've been bombarded with children wanting me to buy those $1.00 chocolate bars for 2 weeks.....now it's Friday and I'm tired and I need it and I can't GET it!
We are getting Macy a week from tomorrow :) Sooooo excited, can't wait to look out the back window and see 2 cute little doggies playing in their backyard. Also can't wait to rip all of the weeds and trees out of the backyard so it is pretty.
Work is going well. The 3rd-5th graders are giving me a run for my money. We changed schedules 3 weeks ago and now I have them in the afternoon instead of the morning. Intermediate students are considerably more difficult to handle after lunch, and couple that with the fact that they have stopped watching me to see what I'm all about and are now testing me to see how for they can push me...... Well, it's been a challenge. But they are good kids, I love them already and they'll get past this. (I hope!)
My new workout program is also going fantastic! I have been sticking to the weight training pretty religiously, and have already noticed considerably less arm flab! I haven't been doing the cardio like they say.....I get out and ride my bike a couple of times per week, but not as regularly as I should.....but I get my cardio bouncing around with the little ones all day, I guess. I also have basically ignored the diet section of my book. I'll worry about my weight when my metabolism slows down in my 30s. We cook out of a low fat cookbook, and I eat salads for lunch. Good enough for me.
Should be a quiet weekend - no plans as yet. However, I got all my work done early so came home and took a nap, maybe I'll go out later tonight. Mike said he wanted to after work, not often that I make it to 1 a.m. on a Friday though.
Gotta go watch the LAST episode of 7th Heaven that I haven't seen, except for the 2 I missed in February after they unplugged our DVR at the apartment and before they hooked it up at the house :) I know, I'm a nerd.
No comments:
Post a Comment