So it was a pretty freakin' fun weekend. Irish Pub & Adobe Gilas in Ybor Friday night, beachy breakfast w/Mike and 10 minutes of volleyball (too hot) on Saturday, yard work and heat exhaustion on Sunday, and BBQ and poker on Monday. Finally getting back into the swing of things with Mike working weekends again.....and remembering why I really didn't mind it so much :) Not that I don't wish he were out with us, but we have a good time anyway, and he usually meets us afterward.
Don't know when we are getting Macy. As of last Tuesday she still needed a week or two before being spayed, then a couple of days of recovery before coming home. Well, it's been a week now, so I'm gonna email Marilyn and see if she'll be ready by the weekend. I bought her a purple collar and leash (just like Scooter's red one), food/water bowls (like Scooter's), and a toy. I also bought Scooter a new collar (his is kinda grungy) and a new toy, which he is now guarding on my bed. Anyway, I'm ready for her to come home.
Short week, wheeeee! I love these :)
No comments:
Post a Comment