Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Thank goodness.

I was outbid on the dumbells. I bought a set for 23.99 at Target.

It has been an ok week so far, my AWFUL classes were fabulous today, it must be my stellar classroom management skills. Mike has to work tomorrow night, I'm pretty bummed about that (he's usually off). But other than that, I can't complain.

Looks like we are going to be dog parents again. We've got the bug for another dog, and I found another one online, just like we did with Scooter. Her name is Marcie, but I've been calling her Macy so Macy it is. Apparently she's been pretty sick, and I am waiting for an email from the rescue place about how her vet appointment went today. If she is strong enough for her shots and to be spayed, then we will bring her home soon. She is a schnauzer mix, just like Scooter, although I think she is considerably larger. Supposed to be 20 pounds where Scooter is only 15. She's just a puppy - 8 months old!

No comments: