IS THIS CHEATING???
I am supposed to do 2 article reviews for my ESOL II class, due at the end of the semester. They are a huge pain - take at least an hour to find the article, another hour to read, and a couple of hours to write - and only worth 5 points.
I did the EXACT same assignment in ESOL I. Would it be cheating to just turn in those 2 papers again? I mean, it's not plagiarizing. I know tons of people who have used the same paper over and over again, just tweaked it for different purposes. But this is the EXACT same assignment. No tweaking necessary.
The only reason why I am hesitating is because I'm SURE the whole point was for all of us to write 5 papers to have more stuff for our binder. But I got totally screwed on my ESOL endorsement and don't need my binder now. Anyway.
I also just don't want to write the papers.
Please comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment