Well I will be spending this entire weekend writing a paper that I've had all semester to work on. Hopefully I can get it done and it won't ruin next weekend as well. It's going to be busy though, so I doubt I will finish it.
Went out with my coworkers last night........funny how we all call each other Mr. so + so and Ms. so + so, even out in public. Anyway, was supposed to go to Harry Potter w/ K&K from there. I paid 6 dollars to park at Channelside due to the Lightning game, so planned on just taking the trolly over to Ybor for the movie.................and had a few drinks since I wouldn't be driving for awhile. Well that pretty much didn't work out that way, so I ended up NOT seeing HP (again) AND having to figure out some way to get home. I thought about just going over to Ybor anyway and watching the movie by myself, but Ybor alone on a Friday night is just a really stupid idea.
Anyway, I did have a good time with my coworkers, they are all very nice and fun people. There is one that I REALLY do not care for.......she is always making comments like, "Do you even have to plan?" or "Aren't you bored today?" (on teacher work day with no kids......like I have nothing to do). Everything that comes out of her mouth bugs me.....even non work related stuff. Has to be the center of attention at ALL times. But the rest of them are a great time. Think we're going to make this a Friday thing.....maybe we can find a new place, Splitsville gets expensive.
Babysitting tonight.......normally I steer clear of children on the weekends but this one pays quite well so I'm going to do it.
Tomorrow of course we have church in the morning, then I have to go to an Advent party-of-sorts in the evening. So I will have until around 5 today to work on the paper and then a few hours in between getting home from church and going to the party.
Need to get cracking.
No comments:
Post a Comment