Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Pretty good week so far.....exhausting though. I'm supposed to have a part time music specialist teaching with me 2 days per week. We have so many kids that I see 2 classes at a time (hence, 50-60 kids in one room) and so we have another teacher to accommodate that. Except, that position hasn't been filled so I've had a very good sub helping me out. She's been great helping me with my program that is NEXT WEEK. Well, she comes in Monday and says it's her last day. They filled the position. Well, thanks for telling me, everybody. Oh well. Jenny started today and seems like she is going to be ok. Although, the "change of command" the week before program is not exactly the best situation.

The program is going pretty well. 1 week to go and we know all the songs. Narrators almost know their parts, dancers are coming along *ok*, soloists are doing fine, need to work on the transitions between songs. Coming onto the risers is a disaster. So we'll be working on that. Worried about where I'm going to stand and direct so I don't block anybody.

B-day is Sunday. 1 more year and I'll be almost 30 :( Mike is the best husband. He took the whole weekend off and got all my friends to come to fondue on Saturday. I LOVE the melting pot! Looks like it will be the regulars.....Kat, Kelly, Andy.....and Shawn from work with his girlfriend ......maybe Emilie and Eddie but I'm doubting it bc she never called Mike back. So it's going to be so much fun!!!!

Well my husband (did I mention that he's great) is in the kitchen making fried chicken and mashed potatoes from scratch.........so i best get in there and help.

No comments: