Sunday, January 22, 2006

workin' it

Started workout plan #4 since quitting the gym last fall

1. biking (still do)
2. body sculpting bible (don't do)
3. pilates dvd set (kind of did only on days when i didn't have to get up early....and plan to do on weight training "rest days")
and now, #4....... The Firm step & dvd set.

Kristin is doing it too, so maybe we'll keep each other motivated since we both have to wear the same bridesmaid dress in a little over 4 months.

It came in the mail Thursday and I got up early Friday to do it. Only because Mike made me, otherwise I would have stayed in bed until 6:35 as usual (I can leave the house fully bathed, hair fixed, and makeup on and STILL get to work a good 10-15 minutes before the 7:30 start of the day).

I also rode my bike yesterday......went to the river and back. Ran into TPD there. Can't tell you who TPD is, too risky. But I almost fell off my bike when I saw him. Haha, Mike hates that. I'm glad we have the kind of relationship where we can joke about those things.

Did pretty much NOTHING this weekend, fine by me. I had lots to do around the house anyway.

Busy week ahead.......... yahoo.

No comments: