Hello,
2006 has gotten off to a great start for Mike and I.
As expected, I bounced right back into the schedule at work and am loving being back with my kiddos. First couple of weeks have been rocky due to construction on my building, but luckily I was away at conference for most of the first week and found my stuff moved back into my room Monday morning. It was in a big disorganized pile, but moved back in. I love organizing so Monday was a fun day :)
I am taking 2 classes at USF this semester, both of them started this week. I have transfered over to the Tampa campus for the remainder of my degree except for comps and on class next fall. WELL. The Tampa campus is HUGE and AWFUL. I had a terrible first day trying to get parking and books and find my building. I was totally unprepared. At least there is a Starbucks near my building. My classes are full of Applied Linguistics majors (read: professional students who don't know what they want to be when they grow up even though they are on their 3rd graduate degree). So I felt pretty out of place. Wednesday was better....Emilie (worked with her in Sarasota) is in that class, how awesome is that?
And
Yes, I said Wednesday. I am taking a class on Mike's night off :(
Let's see.....have a pretty loaded up private studio now, 5 students plus one more starting in the next week or so. Feeling pretty good about that.
Also, have a new job at church. I am the chairman of the worship committee, which means I get to help pick all the hymns. I also get to type the bulletin for each service.....a lot of work, but I think I am going to be good at it. I like that kind of thing.
Laid around all weekend so it's time to get some work done.
No comments:
Post a Comment