Slightly better week.....I was out of the classroom and running a walk-a-thon for most of it. Change of pace and scenery put me in a better mood.
Things for school are kind of coming together, too. Everything is due soon, so quality or not, it has to get done. And then it will be over. I am not planning on going on for a doctorate, so if I don't end up graduating with a 4.0, that has to be ok.
Mike and I started demo on the back yard today. This is a huge job. So far we've started cleaning up and sprayed round up all over to kill off everything and start over. Hopefully next weekend we will be seeding new grass. We plan on having all the work done by our April 13th cookout.
Hoping to get out for awhile tonight. I was going to stay home and do homework .......probably will still do that but I do need to get out for awhile too.
2 weeks until spring break.
and dare i even say...................
12 weeks until summer
No comments:
Post a Comment