Friday, April 7, 2006

happy friday

Hooray for the weekend!

My 1st graders performed at Kid City tonight. Just a small informal concert, but they did a nice job. I wish I could get them to sing and not shout. Because they CAN sing.....they were auditioned. They just don't. Hahaha, I guess that's just first grade. Anyway, I'm glad we went.

Rhianna and Lacy were here this week. It was soooooo nice to see them, even though I had a busy week and didn't get to spend much time with them. I was a bit nervous that things would be weird....I haven't seen them in almost 3 years and we don't talk all that often. But, it was almost like I had never left. We had a good visit.

Christie is playing her flute solo at state on Monday (can you believe they have state on a Monday?). So, I am going to be off work, even though I have to go back as soon as I get in town to host the all-county chorus rehearsal at my school. And then I have to take a test at class that night :( Since she plays so early, we are leaving Sunday afternoon and spending the night. It's in Ft. Lauderdale.

For the rest of the weekend I will be studying for the test :( Hopefully I will be far enough along that I can go out w/Shawn and Liz Saturday night and be a 3rd wheel :)

Soo.......things are going pretty well. Mike and I had some time off together over spring break and things have been 100 times better since then. I feel more relaxed, we aren't arguing about every stupid little thing, it's just better.

7 more weeks until summer :)

No comments: