I went to the doctor today, still 80% effaced but now 2 cm dilated. So, I guess that is good news. It seems like it is never going to happen, though. Mike says that the only thing that would have cheered me up would have been to have given birth right there in the office, and he's pretty much right about that.
Then, I had to wait FOREVER at the bank to have a form notarized. They were so rude and I stood there wishing that my water would break on their floor.
Anyway. I am perfectly fine with this baby staying in through this week but I will be VERY VERY cranky if I am still pregnant next week. Even though I know it is early blah blah blah. The funny thing is I am really not that uncomfortable and feel pretty good. I suppose it is just the anticipation and the fact that beyond scheduling my induction (3/20), there is really nothing I can do to figure out when the baby will actually come.
No comments:
Post a Comment