Monday, February 26, 2007

mine's fine, how's YOUR cervix?

That's what I want to say to all the people who ask me if I'm dilating. It doesn't bother me though, I know that's just one of those things people ask preggos who look like they can barely walk and I think it's funny.

Anyway - went to the doc today for my 36 week appointment. I have an induction scheduled for March 20th (39 weeks) but he doesn't think I'm going to make it that long!!!!! He said the baby has dropped and that I'm 80% effaced. Also, that if I DO make it 3 more weeks that I am looking at an 8.5-9 pound baby. So hopefully he comes soon!!!!!

So things look good.....he has stopped saying "urine, blood pressure and weight all look good" and has resorted to "urine and blood pressure look good..." HA. I am totally over it though and didn't even flinch when the nurse weighed me today.

No comments: