up 2 pounds already :( i haven't been eating particularly well. i don't feel like eating so i eventually get sooooo hungry that i end up only wanting junk. so i'm sure that's why. (i didn't want to gain any in my 1st trimester, grr).
and.........i get another sonogram!!!! next week! since i am going to have a scheduled c section, he wants to be absolutely certain of the due date, and early sonos are the best way to do that. so YAY about seeing the baby again next wednesday!!
1 comment:
Um, I would LOVE to have only gained two pounds by nine weeks! I had already gained four. I'm now almost 16, and have gained 9... so I'm right on track to be a whale! I really don't eat that badly, but your body does what it needs to for baby I guess...
and BTW, I've already gotten numerous comments of "My, you are really showing for only being that far along!" That's a nice way of saying I'm gonna be HUGE!
Erin
Post a Comment