Well I tried on my jeans and it was a big fat (literally) FAIL. They zipped and buttoned, but it wasn't pretty. I shouldn't have even tried.
So, just so everyone knows, when I am in Evansville this weekend I will once again be sporting maternity jeans. I refused to buy new ones a size up since I won't be needing them for long. (At least, I hope not.)
Also, stupid Wii Fit said I gained 3 pounds since yesterday. How is that even possible? I'm pretty sure I spend more hours a day nursing than anything else, burning a gazillion calories, and I'm on weight watchers, and I exercise. And chase Daniel around.
I'm so mad.
2 comments:
Hi Kara..Sarah sent me your blog so I could catch up with you. I loved seeing Michael's birth and seeing Daniel again. He is getting so big. We sure miss you but know you are in a better place for being close to family and friends. Dana came back to work in Jan and Liam is getting big also. Say hi to Mike for me. Your hair is getting so long. Talk with you soon. Love Trice
Hey, don't sweat it! You are a beautiful mom of TWO beautiful boys! It will come off...but I know your frustration. Hope we can catch up more sometime soon!
Post a Comment