Daniel was turning 10 months. He couldn't walk or talk yet and was just learning to feed himself. We had no idea we'd be moving to Ohio in less than 6 months, and hadn't even discussed the idea of another baby yet. Oh, and it was probably around 70 degrees outside. At least, I hope so since my child is barefoot in this photo.

I can't believe my baby isn't a baby anymore. Now he's 22 months old, the big brother to a 6 week old baby, and hasn't been allowed to go barefoot in months.It's 17 degrees outside and my busy little boy is stuck inside to stare out the window at the only snowstorm he's ever seen.
1 comment:
Your babies are so cute! I can't wait to be a mom! Hope you're doing well and that you had a nice Christmas. I am still waiting for the B.A.S. reunion. Hahaha!!! Did Dr. Z find you on facebook yet?? :)
Post a Comment