Thursday, March 26, 2009

Two healthy boys

Mike and I are very thankful for our 2 healthy boys today! I was WAY off in my guesses. I mean WAY off.

Daniel is 31 pounds and in the 81st percentile for weight. Yes, you read that right. 31. He's gained almost 5 pounds in 6 months. He's big enough to stand on the big boy scale now, and is done with shots until he goes to kindergarten. No more nasty whole milk, he can now drink 1% with the rest of us. The doctor was relieved to discover that his blue fingers are due to his love for blueberries and not some scary disease :)

Patrick is 15 pounds, 3 ounces and 24.25 inches long. He is in the 61st percentile for weight and in the 36th percentile for length. He took his 3 shots today like a champ.

I am always thankful after uneventful doctor appointments. I know that is not the case for every family, and I know how blessed we are :)

No comments: