Tuesday, March 31, 2009

we're here

Thanks to a TON of help from our family, this move went smoother than the last one. (Yes, I am referring to the move that involved PAID movers and was EXTREMELY STRESSFUL.) This move was not stressful AT ALL.

We are now living with my inlaws in the city where we grew up. If I could see the future and know for sure that all of this turns out ok, I'd be pretty darn content with this situation. I mean, I do know that it will be fine and that we'll both find jobs eventually and get our own place, but I would just like to SEE that, and then I could relax. But anyway, we are happy and comfortable here, and very much enjoying seeing our family on a daily basis.

The boys did fine with the move. Daniel was quite upset at the sight of his disassembled bed. He yelled "oh no!" and put his head in his hands, but was relieved to see it reassembled back at Nanny and Pa-Pa's house. He got in it, fully dressed, and said "night night" as soon as it was put back together.

Patrick? I can't tell if he's happy or not :)

No comments: