Needless to say, the past month has been total insanity, but now things are slowing down (well, kind of) and I can get back to the important things in life....
like making my stomach flat again. haha.
The last of the pregnancy pounds flew off as soon as I returned to work, just like they did with Daniel. (Nothing like juggling 2 kids, 160ish students, a new house, and still nursing a 20 pound baby to burn some calories, right?)However, things are not looking too pretty lately, as I have had zero time with my good friend Jillian. Kristin has the DVD, and I definitely don't make it over there every day anymore, so I'm going to have to firm things up w/ pilates until I can afford a DVD of my own. (House poor? Why yes, we've met before. I've missed you. Ha, not really.)
Anyway, my sweet husband is outside making a fire, so I am headed out there to enjoy the last minutes of my weekend.
My goal is pilates twice this week. Hey, it's a start!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment