I finally found it: an inspiration photo for the boys' bedroom!

We are wanting to put a lot of authentic touches to our 1950 ranch house, and I am so excited about using some of the ideas in this picture for Daniel and Patrick's "big boy" room. We are going to paint their existing dresser in the blue and white, like the desk in the picture. And, I am pretty much sold on metal bunk beds. We'll see what we can find. I am hoping to find everything for their room at thrift stores, garage sales, and craigslist. Except the mattresses and bedding, of course. Ew.
I also like the idea of the big stripes in this room:

I'm thinking we can do something with these, especially since I don't plan on leaving their walls white like in my inspiration photo.
2 comments:
You could paint one wall in stripes like the drapes/shade that is behind the desk. That would be super cute.
I love those drapes and really wanted to do something with those stripes. good idea!
Post a Comment