Thursday, July 8, 2010

another craigslist victory

My Ikea beds have been out of stock for practically forever. I was holding onto hope that maybe they'd come in before our trip this weekend, but was starting to look at other beds.

I have been searching for beds on Craigslist in the 5 largest cities close to us since January. During that time, maybe 2 or 3 beds have been worth a second glance, but nothing worth driving a couple of hours for. Until Tuesday night.

THE beds popped up on my feed. The exact ones I want and can't even buy at the store. Almost new and WITH mattresses. AND in the city that Mike and I were already going to visit this weekend.

$100.

I was so excited I couldn't sleep! I found out yesterday morning that we are for sure getting them!!!

Our trip this weekend is for our anniversary, and will still include an Ikea shopping extravaganza even though we have the beds taken care of. We still need about a zillion other things. Can't wait!!!

No comments: