Friday, July 9, 2010

too girly? yes or no.


Can I put this in my boys' bedroom? Please be honest, it won't hurt my feelings and there are 1000 other things out there to choose from. I just really love this series.

I posted the entire series earlier, but deleted it. I was going to do first initials for each of the boys, but 2 of the letters I would need (should baby turn out to be a boy) are really girly. I mean REALLY girly, so that won't work.

So does the H work for the boys' room? Alternatively, I think it would work in my kitchen. Or in baby girl's room if she is indeed a girl. Not sold enough on her name to give you the initial for that yet :)

Please comment. Yes or no for boy room.

2 comments:

MonkeyBusiness said...

I loved the entire series! But really love the H, and it's definitely not too girly.

Anonymous said...

If you want my honest opinion, I say yes just because of the flowers on them. That would be the only reason I would say that. I do think it is really neat and interesting though. Just my two cents.

Lacy