Friday, July 16, 2010

time to get your guesses in!

One month and one day until we find out what we're having!!!

Soooo, what do you think we're having?

Shettles and Chinese Gender Chart both say girl. I was sick sick sick from weeks 6-11 and have terrible heartburn.....definitely new for me!

I don't have a terribly strong feeling one way or another like I did with Patrick. When I imagine the baby, it's always a girl. But that might just be because I really WANT a girl this time. (Of course I will be perfectly happy and thrilled with a boy too!!!)

Get your vote in - August 17th is the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I was SICK 24/7 for the entire first trimester, and also had really bad heartburn the entire time. So, I'm betting girl! The Chinese calendar did say I was having a boy, though... :)

Good luck!
Erin