Me: We're having another baby!
Person: (not even trying to hide their completely shocked expression). Wow, really?
Me: yep, I was pretty surprised too.
Person: You guys do know what causes that, right???? hehehe
Me: (fake laugh) Yeah, I think we've figured it out.
Person: So when are you due?
Me: January
Person: Maybe you'll have it by the end of the year and get that tax deduction!
Me: Yeah, I usually go early so it's a possibility.
Person: I bet you guys are hoping for a girl this time around.
Me: Well kind of, but it would be fun to have three boys too.
It really is very entertaining how similar these conversations all are. The really blunt people also ask if I am crazy and/or stupid. I mean, yeah, 3 kids is a lot, but it isn't like I have 10 or something, geez!!!!
In other news, I am 16 weeks today and feeling the baby move!!! Yay!!
1 comment:
Your blogs are hilarious!! That sense of humor will serve you well when you're losing your mind with all those kids ;)
Let me know if I can help!
Post a Comment