If you've been following my blog for long, you know that we cloth diaper our kids. It started out as something I was curious about and just wanted to try. I was attracted to the idea of not creating so much waste. (At the time we just had one kid and were not considering #2 yet......and definitely NOT #3, haha!!!) I had NO IDEA how many diapers we would NOT be throwing away by switching to cloth. Three kids in less than 4 years???? That's a lot of diapers!
And of course, you know about our financial struggles during the year or so when we were trying to sell our Florida house and then when Mike lost his job. The financial benefits of cloth diapering helped get us through that tough time.
Now that we are back on our feet, I still wouldn't dream of switching back to disposables. I love how adorable all the colors and prints are, and they are so soft and pretty. Modern cloth diapers are not what you are thinking - I don't use pins or plastic pants :) They also aren't any more gross that dealing with disposables, and they don't add much more work. Yeah, I have to do the laundry every other day, but it doesn't take long. All I do is throw them in the wash, then the dryer, then pull them out and put them on the shelf.
I mean, who could resist this????
One of my favorite online sellers, Green Diaper Demos, is doing a giveaway of my absolute FAVORITE diaper - Softbums!!! They are a one size diaper....fits both Patrick and Leah, believe it or not! You can enter the giveaway here. You might think I'm a little crazy getting all excited about poop catchers, haha. Trust me when I say that adorable diapers start to become kind of an addiction. Leah definitely does not need any more, but I MUST own the new adorable Miss Kitty print for her :)
No comments:
Post a Comment