This thing is right up there with the Boppy pillow and the Sleepy Wrap on my list of must-haves. It has my sweet Leah happily sleeping on an incline, easily moves around the house, folds up, AND if she wakes up crying, I just stick my hand out and rock her. I don't even have to open my eyes. It sits higher than a bouncy seat (which is still in the basement - no need for it with this), meaning I have yet to trip over it.
Leah is the first of my three babies to go back to sleep immediately after eating with no acrobatics or magic tricks necessary to get her there. Just lay her back in the sleeper. I don't even have to swaddle her. I'm just wondering if she is SO comfy that the transition to the crib will be more complicated. For now, I don't care. I like to sleep and this seems to be making that happen.
1 comment:
I am bookmarking this for my next child. Lily was a horrible sleeper...this looks like it would be awesome!
Post a Comment