First up on the summer agenda - potty training Patrick. He will be exactly 2 1/2 years old tomorrow, so it is time. I am doing the "3 day potty training" method. He has given all of his diapers to Leah because they are for babies and has been in underwear since yesterday morning. This also means that I have cleaned up lots and lots of pee since yesterday morning. Apparently it will "click" between now and Sunday night sometime. I HOPE SO. It took us 6 months to fully train Daniel....I'm not up for that again this time and I would love for this 3 day thing to work.
We have also moved Leah to her crib to sleep. She has been sleeping through the night in her little bed next to ours since we brought her home. She probably could have been in her crib 2 months ago. But, I am lazy. It has been so easy for me to pull her into bed with me to feed her and then go back to sleep when the alarm goes off at 5 every morning. She did fine last night - woke up once and then went right back to sleep after a cuddle from her daddy.
I'm sad to see the end of another school year (nothing makes the passage of time more apparent than being a teacher and watching the kids move on year after year), but excited for summer fun with my own kids! Here we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment