Sunday, May 15, 2005

there's gonna be a freakin' wedding!!!

Yeah, Jess's been engaged since December but the planning has begun!

*Switches into matron of honor mode*

Emailed her the guest list from my wedding. I took off all my friends and my dad's family and it looks like a do-able number. Of course, she will be adding her own friends. They are looking at a place in downtown My City for the reception. Hear it is nice, hope for some pictures. They are going to have Matt Kelley for their DJ, like I did. She is also thinking of asking Debbie to do the cake, and I'm sure that Julie will do her flowers. She did mine and they were my favorite part of my wedding. Except for the new husband, of course. No date yet, probably next June. Hard to believe it will have been 3 years by then since I will have seen my extended family.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: