Monday, April 23, 2007

somebody needs to learn to back up

My sub called this morning.

She doesn't bother me unless it is *very* important, so my first thought was, "oh gosh, what did they do?"

Nothing, my angels are acting just fine :)

Well. My laptop was stolen. It's not "mine," it's the school's but of course all of my work-related documents from the past 2 years were on there. All of the templates for my programs, scripts I've written from past programs, lesson plan formats, etc etc etc. And. All of the music that I use. A lot of it is on my home computer and my ipod, but quite a bit of it was on my work computer.

And I've never backed any of it up.

I'm just thankful I wasn't working. I always leave my ipod hooked up to my computer but took it home when I went out on leave. Would have lost that, too.

No comments: