Thursday, April 19, 2007

zippers and buttons

This is a good week.

I am now wearing pants that zip and button :) Probably could have several weeks ago but I was scared of making my incision hurt worse. Granted, these are certainly not my pre-pregnancy pants. Oh no. But please don't ruin my moment.

I packed away my maternity clothes last night!!!!!!! If I try really hard, I can remember how excited I was to buy them. I am 1000 more excited to have them packed away in the attic.

Daniel has slept 6-7 hours the last 2 nights. Granted, this is probably a fluke and is not likely to last long, but it has definitely felt great!!! He is awake most of the day and smiles, coos, looks around and plays. Soooo much fun :) He is amazing.

I LOVE craigslist.org. LOVE. I can't believe that there are people out there who will not only get my old crap that I don't want out of my tiny house w/ no storage, but they will pay me for it. Those disgusting couches were hauled out of here Monday evening. AND. Someone saw our lamps in the background of the couch pictures and wanted to buy those too. Like I needed an excuse to buy new lamps :)

Mike and I are going on a date tonight. Well, a date with the baby. One of the drawbacks to living so far away is that we don't have anyone to babysit. At this point, I don't know that I would leave him with anyone except for grandmas and aunts. I guess as he gets older and my 5th grade students grow up to be teenagers I probably won't have that problem anymore. But YAY! Dinner out!!!!! We are going to Bellas and I am wearing my new zipper-and-button pants :)

No comments: