Friday, July 31, 2009

My seat belt is fastened and ready for a CRAZY August!

August starts tomorrow! I'm not even pretending like it's not going to be insane :) Believe it or not, we are getting our house on MONDAY. It will be OURS. We plan on going over there that night to rip out the nasty carpet, and then Mike will have lots of help refinishing the hardwood floors over the next week or two. After that we plan on painting, then getting all of our stuff in and unpacked before officially moving in. The goal is to be living in the house by Labor Day weekend. I think that's pretty reasonable.

I'm now in my last days of summer break! It's going to be such a crazy month....adjusting to working after 15 months at home, starting a NEW job teaching MIDDLE school, moving, living on our own again....just WOW. Mike and I have had a very busy 6 years of marriage, but the only month I can think of that was as crazy as August will be was July 03 - when we got married, moved to FL, and I started my job down there. This is going to be right up there with that one :)

Oh, and I finally figured out what to do with my videos. The particularly cute ones will be posted on the blog and Facebook, like before, but all of them will be posted on my Flip Video channel. They're not there yet....but if you want access to them, please leave a comment w/ your email and I'll add you to the list. You can also email me at karakara1980@gmail.com if you don't want to post your email.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, i want access so I can see everything cute with the kids :)

Unknown said...

forgot to post my email:
liz060907@gmail.com