One by one, the baby items are being packed away....
I came home this evening and noticed Patrick's boppy pillow tossed into the corner of my room. It's been almost a week since we used it, but I just didn't notice that it was still hanging around until today. I guess it is headed for the basement along with the other collection of things that I know I won't need again, but can't quite part with yet: the swing, the playmat, the exersaucer, etc. The play room is looking more and more like a room for little boys rather than a room for little babies.
It's so weird - it seems like we *just* started acquiring this HUGE assortment of all of these things you just have to have for a baby, and just like that, we've outgrown it already. It has gone REALLY fast, but I guess you'll get that when you have 2 babies in under 2 years!
Thankfully, Patrick still very much feels like a baby. He doesn't walk yet, and he likes to cuddle still. We joke that Daniel was a toddler by 2 months, so I am grateful that Patrick has stayed little for a long time!
No comments:
Post a Comment