I have been bad about keeping up with this, I know. Gone are the long nights of trying to keep myself occupied while my hubby worked, or the hours and hours of surfing while holding a baby who wanted to nurse all.the.time. I'm just not on the computer as much as I used to be.
Things are good :) I am busy but happy at work, and the boys are doing well at home.
Mike took both boys to the pediatrician today for Patrick's 12 month well visit. Dr. R said things looked good, and more importantly, Mike liked her a lot better this time. His weight gain has slowed a bit, and is more even with his height now. Pretty normal for a kid who has started cruising and crawling.
Length - 29 inches (25th percentile)
Weight - 22.4 pounds (50th percentile)
At age 1 year, Patrick says mama, dada, and tries to say bye-bye. So, my prediction that he wouldn't be talking turned out to be false, lol :) He also waves and really tries to repeat sounds that he hears. His party was so much fun, and we are so happy his family could be there to celebrate with him.
I am bad about pictures. Hopefully everyone who reads this also has access to Flickr and/or Facebook. If you are on Facebook, I suggest that you also add Mike. He posts a lot of pictures too, and he'll accept you if you request him. I usually have to accept all of his requests for him, anyway. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment